What we do
We perform technical and commercial evaluations of drug candidates, advise on clinical development strategies & portfolio priorities, provide full BD support services and help to secure investment for biotechs and university spin-outs.
We have a solid track-record of deal making for local, regional, multi-regional and global geographies as well as in securing investment for early-stage discovery & development companies.
As a product moves through development, Atebion BDS can help to answer the following critical questions;
- What investment decisions are required by development stage?
- When do I need broad evaluation vs detailed forecasts?
- What is the minimum Target Product Profile that will be necessary at expected time of launch?
- Where are the main areas of risk?
- Which Regions of the world represent the major opportunities for a product?
- What are the key barriers for success?
- What are the price & reimbursement factors for each region?
- What is the most likely competitive landscape at time of launch, including generic competition?
- What level of sales & marketing will be required to make the product successful?
- What key terms are required for licensing, given the most likely sales?
- What is the optimal deal-type for the opportunity?